Tuesday 17 December 2013

(R/P) Stylistic Influences


Above is an image I created using Photoshop to showcase my stylistic influences. I found all of these images on Tumblr, and I think each one captures something that I want to include in my project, be that my music video, my magazine advert or my digipak. The majority of the images have quite a surreal vibe to them, which I want to be evident in my music video, and there is also a lost vibe present as well.

The below images are included in the above image but I thought I'd post them separately as they are GIFs and therefore couldn't be portrayed properly in the JPEG image.


I really like this image of Del Rey herself and think it could look really good in my music video during Becky's happier moments, as it gives off a childish, carefree feeling.



These images are both really similar because of the sort of 3D effect used on them. I really like how effective they look, although I'm not sure if I'd be able to actually use this in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment