Tuesday 7 January 2014

(R/P) Fonts


Today I have spent time looking for different fonts that I think represent Lana Del Rey's style, and now I want other people's opinions on which font they like best and which they think best represents Del Rey's style. The top font is Lana Del Rey's signature font, with the second one being a font she has used on her most recent album cover, whereas the rest are just fonts I like and think could suit my magazine advert and digipak.

I have sent the link to this post out on email to my fellow media students so that I can hear their opinion on which font they like best.

4 comments:

  1. I like the second one from the top!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one from the top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the fifth one from the top but I also like the third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd would be my favourite, as well as the 5th one

    ReplyDelete