Thursday 7 November 2013

(P) Initial Ideas #2

The general, very basic idea of my music video so far is for my friend, Becky, to be just walking, dancing, thinking, etc. around different locations of Clumber Park (a country park near where I live). She will be wearing a red dress as the lyrics say, and will also be carrying some high heels, looking fed-up, lonely, desolate, etc. as though she's lost and giving up. The editing will be fast-paced and, like the original video, will use filters which give off an 'Instagram' feel. Also in the video I will have simple scenery shots - the trees, sky, clouds, water, etc. which I could cut to and/or overlay over Becky's character. The video will be about the end of summer and also the end of a relationship so the shots which are 'during summer' will be shot as though it's Becky's boyfriend filming her so she'll be happy and carefree and then the bits where it's the end of summer the camera will be steady and Becky will be more desolate, etc.




I also quite like the below effect, with the projector casting shadows on Del Rey's face, so this is something that I'll probably look into reenacting in my music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment