Wednesday 5 February 2014

(Pr) First Draft of Digipak


Above is my first, uncompleted draft of my digipak. I still need to add further details to the bottom middle panel and also potentially change the pictures.
 
I tried to stick to the conventional features of Lana Del Rey's products, for example, the strong, determined pose as the front cover image with use of a direct gaze in order to engage with audience. I also used Del Rey's signature font (Steelfish, downloaded from Dafont) and stuck with a floral, pastel tone.
 
My reasons for conforming to conventions is so that the audience can easily establish who the artist is, what genre of music the artist is a part of and what the artist's ideologies are (this can be assumed through the colour scheme, the use of images, and the mise-en-scene).

No comments:

Post a Comment